Digital Ebook | Bully Proof Your Child – A Handbook for Raising A Child With Super Hero Self-Esteem
Are you a frustrated parent? Are you feeling worried, feeling powerless to protect your child from bullying? Are you angered as the law grows softer and schools seem weaker? Does it feel like bullies now enjoy more protection than their victims?
Do you want to bully proof your child?
Then look no further. Everything you need to know to bully proof your child with superhero self-esteem is right here.
Using a simple, easy-to-understand, step-by-step system of powerful tools and instant strategies, Cliff Battley, Clinical Psychologist and world-class parenting expert, will teach you how to bully proof your child for life. Along the way you’ll also learn how to raise your child’s resilience, strengthen their self-confidence and build their self-esteem.
You will learn:
- How to know if your child is being bullied
- Exactly what to say if your child is being bullied
- How to protect your child if they are being bullied
- What you MUST NEVER do if your child is bullied (WARNING: Most parents do this)
- How to guarantee your child’s school will co-operate
- The one parenting strategy that can make or break your child
- How your relationship can drive or destroy their self-esteem
- How to build your parent-child relationship in ten minutes today
- The five rules of behaviour change that every parent MUST KNOW TODAY
- How to instantly turn misbehaviour into positive behaviour
- What to do when your child won’t listen and why this matters
- Why yelling will destroy your child and what you can easily do instead
- How to emotion coach your child so they make better choices for life
- What to do if your child is depressed, stressed, anxious or angry.
Let Cliff teach you, as he has taught thousands of other parents, carers and teachers, how to successfully parent your child through the challenges of this fast-paced, dangerous, screen-time obsessed, modern world.
Cliff Battley BCom, Dip PA, PG Dip Psych, MClin Psych., has dedicated a quarter of a century to studying the mechanics of human relationships. With specific focus on strengthening the parent-child relationship, he is well known for his popular parenting workshops, energetic conference sessions and for his role as the host of ABC Australia’s television series, The Ex-Files. Cliff regularly features in Australian newspapers, magazines and radio programs and moonlights as a psychology lecturer at Bond University, Queensland.