HARD COPY PAPER BACK | Bully Proof Your Child – A Handbook for Raising A Child With Superhero Self-Esteem by Cliff Battley
With one in three kids being bullied every two weeks bullying is worse than ever. Parents feel powerless to protect their children. They feel the school has gone weak and the law is too soft. Bullies seem to enjoy more protection than their victims.
Do you know there is a 100 percent scientifically supported strategy you can use to bully proof your child? Do you also know, that the single most effective way to do this is by raising your child’s resilience, self-esteem, and self-confidence? If you knew there was a simple, easy to follow parenting manual offering step-by-step instructions on exactly how to do this, would you want to listen to it? Then look no further. Cliff Battley, Australian clinical psychologist, world-class parenting expert and passionate father of two “extremely energetic” kids, offers us the perfect solution: a one-stop, all-inclusive guide book, guaranteed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to successfully parent your child through challenges of this fast-paced, dangerous, screen-time obsessed, modern world.
You will learn:
- How to know if your child is being bullied
- Exactly what to say if your child is being bullied
- How to protect your child if they are being bullied
- What you MUST NEVER do if your child is bullied (WARNING: Most parents do this)
- How to guarantee your child’s school will co-operate
- Why higher self-esteem will bully proof your child
- How your relationship drives their self-esteem
- How to build your relationship in ten minutes
- The five rules of behaviour change
- How to turn misbehaviour into positive behaviour
- What to do when they won’t listen
- Why yelling won’t work and what you can do that will
- How to emotion coach your child
- What to do if your child is depressed, stressed or anxious
Let Cliff teach you, as he has taught thousands of others, exactly how to raise your child to be one of those who regardless of the challenge, commits to showing up: and as every good parent knows, the world is run by those who show up!
Enlightening, empowering, stimulating and uplifting, this essential guide is dedicated to aiding parents to identify and effectively deal with the negative effects of bullying on their treasured young.
Cliff Battley BCom, Dip PA, PG Dip Psych, M Psych (Clinical)., has dedicated a quarter of a century to studying the mechanics of human relationships. With specific focus on strengthening the parent-child relationship, he is well known for his popular parenting workshops, energetic conference sessions and for his role as the host of ABC Australia’s television series, The Ex-Files. Cliff regularly features in Australian newspapers, magazines and radio programs and moonlights as a psychology lecturer at Bond University, Queensland.